Thursday 17 April 2014

Little projects.

I haven't really been as good as I hoped with this blog. I have been pretty busy lately, lots of stock delivered to the warehouse the past few weeks which means late nights loading up the van and getting everything out in the shop. To top it off the storage unit I was borrowing for the past year was let so I had to clear all the furniture I'v collected over the past year and fast! A spring clean was well needed though and my guns got a good work out :)

Things have settled down a little bit now so I had a chance to do a few little bits around the house. This is one of my little projects and it only took 5 minutes!


I have a good few of these candle jars left over from display candles in the shop and I couldn't bring myself to throw them out. So I used them for some pretty cactus.
I don't know how I manage to make such a mess, even with small simple projects. This pic doesn't do it justice there was soil everywhere including my mouth! :)


I had some stones and pebbles hanging around so I added them at the bottom since there is no hole at the end of the jars these act as drainage. Cactus obviously don't need much water but you would definitely need to use something as drainage if you where to use a house plant.





A cute addition to my bathroom and they only cost me €3.99each. 

Dee x


No comments:

Post a Comment