Tuesday 11 March 2014

Coming soon!!

I have finally hopped on the blog train! :)
Since Style 25 will be open a year in April and I am moving house this week, from the city to the country. I figured now is a good time to start blogging. God knows I don't have enough going on at the moment :p

I am not really counting this as my first post, my first post will be over the weekend(during the chaos of moving). I am moving with two of my current house mates into a beautiful country house built in 1726! And it is on a nature sanctuary! I know!

We are renting the house and since I own a interiors shop and am obsessed with looking at other peoples houses I have decided to dedicate a large amount of this blog to my new abode. It will be full of before and after pics so you can see what I(we) have done with the place(but mostly I) :D It will also show you how to make a rented home feel like your own. This is something I know people find hard to achieve there is always that one room or corner that bugs you.

There will also be design tips, diy, gardening and the odd bit about my life, in other words my business.
Here is a pic of my new home,a screenshot in my phone so the quality isn't great.
Very exciting times ahead and I am really looking forward to sharing them with ye.

Thanks for popping by,
Dee x



No comments:

Post a Comment